IAPC-OBP collects information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form.
What information we collect?
In order to access certain content and to make use of additional functionality and features of the IAPC-OBP, we ask you to register for an account by completing and submitting a registration form, which may request additional information.
The types of personal information that the IAPC-OBP collects directly from you may include:
· Contact details, such as your name, email address, postal address and telephone number;
· Educational and professional background information;
· Usernames and passwords;
· Payment information, such as a credit or debit card number (more about the credit card payment you can find in Terms and conditions);
How do we protect your information?
We implement strict security measures to keep the safety of your personal information and protect it from loss and misuse.
Disclosure of your information
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to other parties the information you left at our website. This does not include trusted third parties who assist in operating the website or conducting out business so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. However, there are some instances when we may share your personal information:
· Relevant agents and companies which are acting as sponsors of this website
· To comply with a law or legal issues
· To protect our rights or properties
· To help prevent security threats
· To help protect the rights and properties of the users and employees
For any question, uncertainty of enquiry you can contact us through the contact details we provided on Get in touch page.